Business Support Manager
Incredible opportunity to join a fabulous business as an all-rounder!!
We are currently looking for a Business Support Manager to join this fantastic, reputable business. As Business Support Manager, your primary purpose is to provide existing and new clients with the tools and support to help grow business delivering sales via multiple channels. It is to use your relationship building skills and unique selling points for client acquisition. You will be a pro-active go-getter that won’t let anything in the way of success. Networking will come as second nature as you believe that every conversation is a new opportunity.
- Maintain face to face contact with Key Accounts in a thoroughly planned and efficient manner, ensuring both client and business outcomes are met
- Develop a robust pipeline of opportunities for new business through prospecting and identifying potential clients through research, networking, cold calling, or other means of generating interest from potential clients or members
- Plan persuasive approaches and pitches to both clients, as per sales process that will convince potential clients to do business with the company
- Working closely with the GM – Sales to develop proposals that’s speaks to the client’s needs, concerns and objectives
A reputable and proud Australian owned and operated travel company headquartered in Melbourne with offices in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth. Operating for 32 years the company has developed into one of the most respected travel groups in the country representing the largest group of independent travel agencies in Australia.
Skills and Expertise
- Outcome focus
- Having a credible reason
- Building rapport and Creditability
- Explore and Listen
- Handle Objections
- A self-starter who has the ability to excel whilst working autonomously
- Exception planning
- Great Presentation Skills
- Excellent and Competitive Salary
- Based in Perth CBD
- Be part of a great and well known leadership team
- Excellent Career Progression
- All tools of the trade