Business Development Manager – Corporate Travel
- Expanding boutique corporate travel agency
- Above average salary + incentive scheme
- Sydney CBD Location
Our Client is a well established boutique corporate travel manager looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join their team.
Ideally you will have a solid background in corporate travel, and a mix of working knowledge in corporate travel reservations and on-road sales experience.
- Account management of an existing portfolio of corporate accounts
- Proactively increase sales within the region
- Liaise with customers and travel reservation team to maintain and improve operations
- Provide reporting intelligence to the business on sales performance
- Work closely with management on new initiatives and operational improvements
- Must have proven sales experience in the travel industry
- Be a confident and inspiring communicator
- Be commercial and have strong analytical & reporting skills
- Be well networked in the Corporate Travel space in the Sydney market
If successful in this role, you will be rewarded with an attractive salary package and great working conditions.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Cristina Gines on 02 9278 5100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No. 10496.