Business Development Executive
In this role, you will achieve state sales targets through your ability to develop new and existing sales opportunities, and your strong focus on relationship networking. You will require an ability to work independently and clearly communicate your performance to senior management. Some intra and inter-state travel will be required for this role. The role has very achievable targets with attractive incentives and industry educationals. Working for Sno’n’Ski will provide you the opportunity to display both your high level of customer service and strong sales skills and the added opportunity to visit major international ski resorts.
What We Offer
• Good base salary
• Attractive Incentives
• Exciting Famil opportunities
Who We Are Looking For
Sno’n’Ski is looking for new Business Development Executive to start ASAP in both Sydney and Melbourne. Applicants must have a passion for sales as well as outstanding customer service, and have visited at least two international ski resorts and/or have completed a ski season.
Experience in the travel industry is not necessarily required for this role as all training will be provided. This role is initially a 1 year contract which will be reviewed based on performance.
• Highly motivated and sales driven individual
• Visited minimum 2 international ski resorts, and have a passion for snow
• 2 years retail or wholesale travel experience preferred
• Proven track record in sales achievement
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Current valid Australian drivers license
• A cover letter outlining the ski resorts you have visited is essential
• Applicants who do not meet the requested criteria will not be considered
• For an update on your application, please email email@example.com
National Sales Manager