BSP Support Specialist
Working within the BSP Support role, your main responsibilities will include:
- · Assisting the team with the processing of weekly BSP reconciliation
- · Dealing with queries relating to refunds, ADM’s & ACMS
- · Liaising with personal travel managers and airlines
- · Managing internal business unit queries on BSP matters
- · Ensure month-end closing activities deadlines are met
- · Support continuous improvement of the BSP Process
- · Ensure the BSP team is up to date with current processes according to IATA
- · Assist the team with internal refund training
- · Provide BSP induction training to new personal travel managers
The role is Sydney based and offers great exposure across the business, along with a variety of interesting challenges that will see you constantly learning.
To take advantage of this exceptional opportunity, we’d like you to have:
- · A high level of attention to detail
- · Previous BSP reconciliation or Airline experience is preferred
- · Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- · Be able to communicate on all levels and build relationships with internal and external customers
- · Proficient in excel, word and outlook
- · Able to adapt to new IT systems
- · Focus on customer needs
- · Experience using Amadeus is preferred
In return we offer competitive remuneration, a progressive and dynamic approach to the travel industry and the opportunity to make your mark on a growing business.
For further information about this opportunity or to apply, please email Graciela.firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you can contact Graciela on 1800 019 599 to discuss further. Applications close Thursday 29th March, 2018.
TravelManagers Australia is a dynamic and progressive organisation with a network of personal travel specialists who have been selected from amongst the best in the industry and provide clients with the highest levels of services and travel expertise available.
TravelManagers Australia Pty Ltd is a full member of IATA and AFTA and proudly owned by House of Travel