BDM Adventure Travel
- Salary to $70k + super + comms
- A unique adventure travel product
- Opportunity to travel to bucket list destinations to experience the product
Are you passionate about getting off the beaten track?
Do destinations like Galapagos, Alaska or South America inspire you?
Want to sell polar snorkelling, sea kayaking or expedition cruising?
Then join this niche adventure style brand in a NEWLY created role of Business Development Manager (BDM).
Located in Sydney, you will be responsible for managing growing the trade side of the business.
We are on the hunt for an energetic and passionate BDM, who has a demonstrated interest in adventure travel – with strong business acumen and experience in a sales capacity in the travel industry.
- Develop and maintain relationships with trade partners
- Represent the business at industry events and famils
- Proactively increase sales within this region
- Manage training and development plans for your new and existing clients
- Provide reporting intelligence to the business on sales performance
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager to drive marketing initiatives
- Must have proven sales experience in the travel industry
- Be a confident and inspiring communicator
- Be commercial and have strong analytical & reporting skills
- Be well networked in the Retail Travel space in the Sydney market
If successful in this role, you will work with some of the industry’s best leaders.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on 02 9278 5100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No. 10481.