AS GOOD AS GOLD – HOT GOLD COAST TRAVEL JOBS
With so many great opportunities on the Coast why wouldn’t you combine the sea, sand & sun with your travel career!
Here is just a small taste of the fantastic roles we currently have on offer on the Gold Coast.
Nothing But the Best – International Travel Consultant
- Come and join this boutique travel team where you’ll enjoy Mon – Fri hours with only the occasional Saturday.
- You’ll sell a range of luxury products and destinations including cruises.
- Enjoy a strong set salary package + commission, sensational working environment and unbelievable famils.
- Min 5 years retail exp a must.
Sell Up a Storm – Leisure Travel Consultant
- If you are looking for a busy, vibrant and fun office to work in then we have just the role. Your hard work and superstar sales and travel skills will be strongly rewarded.
- No two days will be the same as you sell a variety of international destinations.
- All you need is min 12 months exp. working as a travel agent, CRS skills, excellent destination knowledge and a passion for selling travel.
Sail Away – Cruise Consultants
- Looking for a new travel role to showcase your top notch cruise knowledge. Love assisting clients over the phone and via email. This team is for you.
- Working in this fun and supportive team you’ll sell some of the best cruise product out there along with pre and post arrangements.
- Superb $$ and supportive team environment on offer along with the chance to be part of a new and exciting division of a reputable and growing company.
Lead the Way – Travel Team Leader
- Come and use your sensational leadership skills and top notch travel industry knowledge in a rare team leader position.
- As a hands on manager you’ll lead by example and see your team achieve solid financial and service results
- Strong base salary + commission structure on place along with access to top famils, travel industry discounts and more.
To find out more about these and other great travel roles around QLD – apply today.
Previous travel consulting experience & GDS skills are a must