Areas Sales Manager NSW – Wholesale Travel
- On the road sales role – NSW for Global Travel Wholesaler
- Permanent Opportunity
- $56-$65 +sup+car+incentives
Calling all experienced business development specialists. Our client is seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager to look after the NSW territory.
Armed with your tools of the trade, you will maintain existing relationships within the retail travel industry whilst also identifying any new business opportunities. Previous on roads sales experience is required as is the ability to work autonomously reporting into your manager in another state.
If you have a knack for building relationships quickly and ethically, have a solutions orientated attitude and enjoy seeing the results of your sales activity, then this could be the role you have been waiting for.
Ideally, to be successful in this position you will possess:
- 3 – 5 years in a business development or sales managers role.
- Previous experience working in the travel industry.
- Strong market knowledge of wholesale travel is advantageous.
- A current Australian drivers licence and a car is required to qualify for this position.
- Existing relationships with retail travel agencies in NSW is highly regarded.
For your outstanding performance, you will be rewarded with opportunities for overseas travel to as well as a competitive salary with monthly incentives to be gained.
This is a hot job and will be highly sort after. Send your resumes today so you don’t miss your opportunity.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on 02 9278 5100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No. 10315.