Airline Sales Rep
- Leading Global Airline – targeting retail and corporate clients
- Open to Senior Retail or Corporate Consultants with some sales experience
- Salary $60k-$70k + super + paid health care benefits
Our Client is a global airline that has have been in operation for over 60 years and fly to almost 100 destinations across 20 countries. Based in the Sydney CBD, this is a newly created role that has come about due to growth in the business.
About the Role
- You will be supporting a portfolio of trade accounts including TMC’s, Corporate and Retail agents with sales and product information
- Negotiation of PSA’s and implementation of account development plans and marketing strategies
- Contract management for existing clients
- Proactive business development through new and existing channels
- Representation of the airline at travel shows and industry events
- Plan and participate in agency famils
Skills and Experience required
- Experience in sales within the travel, tourism or hospitality industry
- Airline sales experience is preferred but not essential
- Sound commercial understanding and knowledge of the Australian market
- Strong presentation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Experience using CRM tools and sales data analysis
The ideal candidate will have superior communication skills and the ability to network.
To be considered for this role you must have Australian permanent residency plus have worked in a similar role in the past 3 years.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10216.