Account Manager – Educational Travel – Groups
- Account Management role – specialised group travel to outbound destinations
- Would consider a strong groups or retail consultant
- Salary to $70k + super + incentives
A leading Travel company that specialises in the growing educational group travel space. My client is an established business with offices in Sydney and Melbourne.
About the Role
This is a unique role where you will have the opportunity to talk to decision makers in the educational space (Primary, secondary, private and public schools) and PLAN AND DESIGN bespoke itineraries to destinations around the globe.
- Sales calls to schools
- Planning schools tour itineraries
- Secure & retain school accounts
- Produce detailed itineraries and list of inclusions
- Developing product knowledge (destinations, locations, etc.)
- Conducting information nights (pre-sale)
- Airport departures assistance for groups (post sale)
- Presentations at education based trade conferences/exhibitions
- Assisting with group departures
To be considered for this role, YOU MUST have a strong travel consulting background (groups/retail/wholesale), demonstrating an ability to design and amend complicated bespoke small groups to far away destinations AND be a confident communicator.
Skills and Experience required
The successful candidate will have strong itinerary design (ie travel consulting experience) in the travel space and a demonstrated ability to foster, maintain and grow long term relationships.
You must have superior communication skills and the ability to network.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 2690448.