We are looking for an experienced and passionate Corporate Travel Account Manager; someone who has the ability to work autonomously, is self-driven and who brings a strong care factor to the relationship.
You will be where our values, clients and business goals intersect.
Things you will make happen:
- Be the owner of the business relationships
- Smart use of products and technology to maximise benefit and demonstrate added value to your clients
- Resolve escalated operational issues
- Will keep your clients up to date with the on-going changes and innovation in the fast paced industry
- Collaborate with new business presentations as required
- A minimum of 3-5 years Account Management experience in the Corporate Travel Sector (essential!)
- The proven ability to cultivate deep relationships with clients
- A passion for care and genuine enthusiasm to build great relationships
- Self motivated with strong commercial and business acumen
- Strong analytical skills with Advanced Excel experience
Culture and Benefits:
- We are committed to developing our people personally and professionally and in providing work/life balance, working Mon – Fri business hours
- The scale of TravelEdge, will allow you to open up career paths internally, but also allow you to shine and contribute to our culture from your first day.
- Competitive Base salary, with regular mentoring and development so your career will grow inline with your experience
If this sounds like you, please apply TODAY or call Netta Efron for more information 02 9112 1653