1st Level Support Consultant – Travel Help Desk
- Based in Sydney CBD
- Monday to Friday only
- Innovative market leader
About the Company:
Our client is a leader in travel based distribution technology. They are a major player in the Australian market in the back office – mid office system space.
They are known for their innovation in delivering operational and reporting solutions in Australia and New Zealand
About the Role
As a Level 1 support level, you will be the first point of contact for our clients requiring product support.
You will be trouble shooting issues which sometimes are easy and other times you need to be the detective. Follow the clues and work out how to solve the problem to our clients entire satisfaction. In this role, no two days will ever be the same
Skills and Experience required
- An ability to visualise the issues presented to you and find effective solutions.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Preferably 2 years travel industry experience with exposure to travel finance
- GDS experience – All systems considered
- Back office systems knowledge such as SAM, Crosscheck, Tramada or Calypso
- Help desk experience highly regarded
- A background in travel based accounting and reporting is desirable
- Cert IV in information technology would be an advantage
- Working with a market leader – known for its innovation
- Medium sized staff levels so you have the ability to influence outcomes
- Visibility to other sides of the business
- Good internal career opportunities
- Client facing and customer concentric
- Interesting work that drives staff retention
- Monday to Friday roster
- Salary commiserate with experience
This is a great company and they look after their staff very well. Send your application today to be considered.
To be considered for the role you must hold Australian Permanent residency.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume in a Word Doc. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Susan Chand on (02) 92785100 or 1300 inPlace, quoting Ref No 10243