After being met with huge success within the industry last year, Trafalgar has brought back National Agent Appreciation Day for a second year on 22 May 2019.
Created by Trafalgar, National Agent Appreciation Day is all about celebrating the incredible work that agent partners do to connect travellers to their travel dreams, as well as their continued support for Trafalgar.
The brand is not only celebrating their valued agent partners once again, but is calling on the travel and tourism industry to make this an industry-wide celebration of agents, as recognition of the amazing work that they do.
Trafalgar Australia managing director Jason Wolff said: “As the #AgentsFirst brand, we are proud to continue our Agents Day celebration in 2019 and praise the efforts of our hard-working industry partners.
“We could not exist without them, and 22 May we will be celebrating them, their work and how they help us connect our guests to their travel dreams. We want to ensure they get spoilt yet again with a dedicated day just for them.”
Celebrations and activations that Australian agents can look forward to today courtesy of Trafalgar include:
- Treats galore: Trafalgar will be taking it to the streets with their sales teams to hand deliver personalised surprise goodies to their agents throughout the day. Agents are asked to please share a photo of their treats using #AusAgentsDay.
- Exclusive travel deals for agents: Trafalgar is offering agents a massive 50 per cent off selected Trafalgar Europe summer holidays for themselves and a companion. Agents can email email@example.com to register interest.
- Competition: Agents can win Gold Class tickets for their store. To enter, agents need to complete the Agents Day survey and post a photo of their tribe celebrating. The most creative store will receive Gold Class tickets for everyone in the photo.
- AgentsFirst Survey: In living up to its ‘AgentsFirst’ philosophy, Trafalgar will also be asking agents how they can continue to better serve them and their needs through a survey, and are encouraging as many agents as possible to respond. Click here to submit your feedback.
- Tree planting: As part of Trafalgar’s ongoing commitment to sustainability and the future of travel, Global CEO Gavin Tollman will commission 100 trees to be planted to commemorate the occasion with long-term sustainability partner One Tree Planted, to support reforestation across their projects in North America and Tanzania.
Trafalgar has extended the invitation to the rest of trade to join in the celebrations in recognition of all agents, with The Travel Corporation’s sister brands responding to this call out by taking part with a series of agent-only deals and initiatives:
AAT Kings and Inspiring Journeys
AAT Kings and Inspiring Journeys will be offering agent only deals in celebration of National Agent Appreciation Day (agent name must be lead pax).
These exclusive agent deals are on offer for bookings made before 12 June:
- 50 per cent off AAT Kings guided holidays and day tours.
- 50 per cent off Inspiring Journeys.
- 30 per cent off short breaks.
Agents are also encouraged to join the newly launched AAT Kings Travel Agents Facebook page to keep across the latest news, deals and initiatives.
Travel advisors can save with up to a massive 60 per cent off on a wide range of 2019 Uniworld cruises, so they can experience one for themselves.
Agents can also save up to 50 per cent on 2019 U River Cruises, the new brand for the young and young at heart.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contiki is offering 30 to 50 per cent off for agents on New Zealand trips. Plus, with all of these agent discounts, the tour company is extending a 20 per cent offer for any travelling companion. Agents can receive:
- 50 per cent off Northern Choice.
- 50 per cent off Sun and Steam.
- 40 per cent off The Big Tiki and Kiwi Panorama.
- 30 per cent off Ultimate NZ Ski.
Departure dates are limited, so agents wishing to book these deals can email email@example.com.
Travel agents can experience the golden era of travel with Luxury Gold, which is celebrating National Agent Appreciation Day with savings of up to 50 per cent off select departures throughout 2019 exclusively for trusted travel agents.
Travel agents can click here for more information, call 1300 727 767 or contact their local sales manager. Limited spots only.
Adventure World Travel
Adventure World Travel’s newest GSA brand, Explore Worldwide, is offering discounts specially for travel agents.
Agents can save 50 per cent on once-in-a-lifetime adventures in 130 destinations around the world from Egypt to Jamaica, from Bolivia to Japan.
Travel agents can book by sending full booking and travel agency details to firstname.lastname@example.org.