If you haven’t started on your Australian Travel Awards entry yet, you’ve only got two weeks to go!
These awards are a chance for the industry to unite and celebrate in a brand new way, and we’re thrilled to be hosting this inaugural event.
This awards programme will champion all the wonderful people and companies that make up the Australian travel industry and will celebrate wholesalers, destinations, airlines, tourism boards, cruise lines, retailers and the myriad of other companies that make the travel industry so amazing.
Organised by Travel Weekly, part of The Misfits Media Company, and presented in association with Seven West Media’s Better Homes and Gardens and 7Travel, this awards is consumer and travel trade facing and features Crystal as the principal partner.
There are 37 categories covering the full gamut of the travel industry, with public voting on selected categories with interest generated by Better Homes and Gardens and 7Travel.
Winning an Australian Travel Award will be a show of excellence that can be used to promote your business and gain market share with consumers who demand brands they can trust to deliver the best. Plus, the winner of the highly coveted Grand Prix Award will also receive an advertising package worth over $75,000 across the Seven West Media network.
And that could be you! But you’ve only got two more weeks – entries will close on September 28, and you can find all the entry criteria and other info on the website.
So get started on your entries right here for your best shot at winning one of these new, yet prestigious awards. There’s no limit on the number of categories you can enter, so we’d get started now if we were you.
These awards will be judged by over 70 of Australia’s most experienced travel industry alumni as well as the country’s foremost marketing experts – and today, we’ve got a sneak peek of who you need to impress.
And remember, you only have two more weeks to get your entry in! Enter right here for your chance to win.
Take a look at some of our fabulous judges below:
- Ainslie Hunt – TMS APAC
- Ana Pedersen – QBT
- Emma Barlas – AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Georgia Gregerson – GTI Tourism
- Gil McLachlan – McLachlan Tours
- Jacqui Walshe – The Walshe Group
- James Hewlett – Collette
- Jenny Lorkin – Avis Budget Group International
- Jess Anscombe – Corporate Traveller
- Joel Victoria – AAT kings
- John Boulding – Vox S.p.A.
- Julia Zaetta – Better Homes & Garden
- Kaylene Shuttlewood – Travel Counsellors
- Kim Portrate – ThinkTV
- Libby Armstrong – Virgin
- Lisa Pile – Regent Seven Seas Cruises Australasia
- Liz Clarke – Amadeus
- Lynne Clark – MSC
- Matt Cameron-Smith – Trafalgar
- Matt Fletcher – Brand USA
- Meg Koffel – Princess Cruises
- Melissa Schembri – C&M Recruitment
- Michael Grierson – Skyscanner
- Monique Ponfoort – Ponant
- Natalie Kidd – PEAK DMC
- Nicole Backo – British Airways
- Penny Spencer – Spencer Travel Group
- Rob Thompson – Tahiti Tourism and RTE Travel Marketing
- Sandra Chiles – Inplace recruitment
- Sarah Clark – Intrepid Group
- Steve Baird – Velocity Frequent Flyer
- Steve Odell – NCL / CLIA
- Vanessa Fletcher – Contiki Holidays
And a quick shout out to our sponsors! We couldn’t do it without your continued support.