In case you weren’t aware, this time of year is perfect for booking holidays.
But if (for some unknown, confusing reason) you’ve run out of holiday ideas lately, Globus family of brands have you covered with their brand-spanking new itinerary options!
Today, Cosmos Lite introduced the world’s first á la carte tour style.
So what exactly does that mean? That you get a more personalised trip than ever, with a ton of options to choose from. Just like dining at an á la carte restaurant!
This touring style combines the essential features of award-winning Cosmos tour with a personalised approach to daily itineraries, offering hassle-free travel with the freedom to tailor a trip to individual interests, budget and pace.
In 2019, Cosmos Lite is unveiling 10 innovative itineraries that combine major cities with undiscovered, lesser-known destinations across Europe, all of which include:
- City-to-city transportation (deluxe motor coaches with complimentary Wi-Fi)
- Comfortable hotels (a base for independent exploration)
- Daily breakfasts
- Professional Tour Director (to point out the best sightseeing, dining and entertainment)
- MyCosmos optional excursions (available for purchase)
- CosmosGo mobile app (fuel for free time with suggestions to make the most of each day)
“Cosmos Lite gives travellers an innovative and independent touring option, with a new way to see, explore and experience the world around them,” said Gai Tyrrell, managing director Australasia for Globus family of brands.
“Cosmos Lite takes care of getting travellers to each destination and coordinating accommodation, but what they fill their days with – and the activities they plan – are completely up to them.”
With a range of MyCosmos excursions – such as a cooking class in Lisbon, a guided tour of Genoa or a bike tour of the Iron Curtain from Bratislava – Cosmos Lite travellers have the option to purchase only the tours and activities they find interesting, or none at all if meandering sightseeing is more their style. And, if they need guidance on what to see or do, an expert Tour Director will accompany guests as they travel between destinations to offer suggestions for sightseeing, dining and entertainment.
And for those who want to wonder and wander at their own pace, there’s also the CosmosGo app, filled with a host of entertainment, sightseeing, dining and shopping suggestions at their fingertips. Oh, and most Cosmos Lite excursions starting later in the morning. Because what’s a holiday without a sleep-in?
“Free of commitments and full of possibilities, Cosmos Lite’s á la carte touring invites travellers to design each day with free time, me time or see time,” said Tyrrell.
“A Cosmos Lite vacation gives autonomy back to the traveller to fill their days according to their specific interests, passions and budget – without having to stress about the itinerary fundamentals like transport and accommodation that we take care of for their ease, comfort and discovery.”
In 2019, Cosmos Lite is introducing 10 brand new Holiday Packages in Europe:
Spanish City Explorer (nine days, priced from $1,209)
- Spanish Heritage Explorer (eight days, priced from $939)
- Portugal Explorer (seven days, priced from $1,009)
- Italian Explorer (eight days, priced from $1,209)
- Northern Italy Explorer (eight days priced from $1,209)
- Veneto to Vienna Explorer (seven days, priced from $1,209)
- Danube Explorer (eight days, priced from $1,209)
- England Explorer (seven days, priced from $1,209)
- Ireland Explorer (seven days, priced from $1,139)
- Scotland Explorer (seven days, priced from $1,209)
And we’d be lying if we said we didn’t want to be on all of them – á la carte style.
Globus family of brands is also sponsoring our inaugural Australian Travel Awards! Entries are only open for two more weeks, so get started here for your chance to win.