What do we like most about Mondays? Doing this wholesaler wrap! Well, that and the fact that there’s only four more days until Friday. Okay fine, we hate Mondays.
On The Go Tours upgrade South America Handpicked Tours
On The Go Tours, the award-winning tour operator specialising in locally-led group tours and tailor-made holidays to worldwide destinations, have recently upgraded eight of their Handpicked South American group tours. The revamped Handpicked itineraries include:
- English-speaking local and specialist guides
- Entrance fees and airport transfers included
- Three to five-star hotels and lodges throughout
- No compulsory single supplement
On The Go Tours’ Handpicked range take travellers to the most iconic locations by collaborating with specially selected local partners. Travellers will join like-minded people from other travel brands representing exceptional value and plenty of cultural experiences. A typical group size is about 28 people and accommodation options – hotels, boats and safari lodges – are now three to five-star.
South America is a continent big on adventure and contrasting landscapes. From the snow-capped peaks of the Andes to the depths of the Amazon jungle, and the soring glaciers of Patagonia to the glittering lights of Rio de Janeiro, there’s adventure in every corner. Discover an abundance of wildlife and learn about the fascinating culture of the indigenous people.
Time to explore with Evergreen
Now is the Time to Explore as Evergreen Cruises & Tours releases a range of unbeatable offers to destinations around the globe.
The Time to Explore campaign centres around sensational upgrade offers available on cruises and tours through Europe, France, South East Asia, Canada and South America – all with Evergreen’s commitment to exceptional value and excellence in service and delivery.
- Free Balcony Suite upgrade on the bestselling 15 Day Splendours of Europe river cruise from Amsterdam to Budapest. Book a D category Stateroom and get a free upgrade to a B category Balcony Suite (valid for June, July, October 2019 sailings). From just $6,995 per person, save up to $2,150 per person
- Free Balcony Suite upgrade on the popular 8 Day Sensations of Lyon and Provence river cruise. Book an E category Stateroom and get a free upgrade to a C category Balcony Suite (valid for June, July, August and October 2019 sailings). From just $4,225 per person, save up to $1,400 per person.
- Free Balcony Suite upgrade on Mekong River Cruising. Book a D category Stateroom and get a free upgrade to A Category Balcony Suite (valid for September 2019-March 2020 sailings). Includes the 13 Day Majestic Mekong River Cruise, from $4,335 per person, save up to $1,395 per person.
- Canada – Free upgrade to both Rocky Mountaineer GoldLeaf as well as an upgrade to an Outside Cabin Balcony Suite on the 18 Day Rockies Grandeur & Alaska Inside Passage cruise. From $9,745 per person. Save up to $1,385 per person. (Valid all dates excluding those sailing on Ms Volendam)
- South America – Free four-day Amazon lodge experience
Book an 18-day Splendours of South America (ESSL) and get a free upgrade to include a four-day Amazon lodge experience. From $8,245 per person, save up to $2,550 per person.
Evergreen’s Time to Explore upgrade offers are valid for bookings from 29 October to 30 November, 2018.
Save on G Adventures’ Asia Flash Sale
Climbing the great wall of China, getting lost in the buzzing energy of Bangkok, sailing the seas of the Sri Lanka coast – all these experiences and more are now available with G Adventures Asia Flash Sale.
From now until November 16th, the leading tour operator is offering savings of up to 20 per cent on select tours through the world’s largest and most diverse continent.
Whether it’s through rediscovering a favourite destination, like Thailand, or exploring a new, less frequented destination like Mt Emei in inland China, the Asia Flash Sale is perfect for those travellers looking to fit some last-minute travel into 2018 and explore somewhere new.
The Asia Flash Sale will be available to book until November 16, with departures up until July 31, 2019.
Peregrine reveals new trips to Africa and The Middle East
Peregrine Adventures have released their 2019 Africa and the Middle East itineraries, bringing new options for travellers venturing to Turkey, Israel and the Palestinian Territories, Georgia and South Africa.
Hot spots within the region include Turkey with a 182 per cent increase of global travellers visiting the country this calendar year. Travel to Israel has increased 78 per cent in the same period and Georgia is up 105 per cent.
Classic adventures through Turkey will give Peregrine guests the chance to see the countries highlights and longtime favourites such as Cappadocia, Selcuk, Istanbul and Bodrum in nine short days. Starting from $1,695, the itinerary explores two of the ancient wonders of the world: the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus and the last remaining column of the Temple of Artemis, overnight train travel and authentic Turkish cuisine.
In 2019, Peregrine will also take guests on a nine-day tour to Northern Turkey, one of the most relatively undiscovered locations by mainstream tourists. Kicking off in Istanbul, guests will soak up their local history before flying to Kars to explore the ruins of Ani, then travel back along the Black Sea through the historic towns of Amaysa and Safranbolu. Prices start at $1,950.
Sun Island Tours reports strong double-digit growth
As Australia’s leading Mediterranean and Middle Eastern travel experts Sun Island Tours approaches 30 years of operation, the wholesaler reports strong and consistent double-digit growth each year.
Enjoying a whopping 30 per cent increase in YOY bookings to date, Owner and General Manager John Polyviou attributes the company’s ongoing success to a few key factors. They include having a solid team of experts with unrivalled knowledge of the destinations on offer; guaranteed departures for all escorted tours; maintaining a good and well-priced variety of tour options; and most importantly, remaining true to the company’s core product offering while responding to market demands.
With the wholesaler’s expanding portfolio of tours and cruises, along with advanced bookings already made, Sun Island Tours is expecting growth figures for 2019 to surpass this year’s success.
The operator’s final brochure for 2019 featuring tours to Italy, Malta, Spain and Portugal will be coming out later in November. Established in 1989, Sun Island Tours will be celebrating their 30th anniversary next year with a series of events around the country.