After four weeks of upskilling agents in all things LAX, we can finally unveil our amazing winner!
Over four weeks, we challenged you with training modules from LAX Airport and Discover Los Angeles and tested you on what you’d learned in timed and tough settings.
But you all prevailed, with hundreds of entries in total – and after tallying up all the scores, speeds, and entries, we can officially announce that the winner and newly crowned LAX expert is Wendy Krukowitch from TravelManagers!
The prize Wendy will take home includes:
- 1 x economy flight to LAX (from BNE, SYD or MEL)
- 3 x nights’ accommodation at the new Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport LAX providing comfort and convenience at L.A’s closest airport hotel
- 1 x Starline Hop-On-Hop-Off Los Angeles City Tour bus ticket
- 1 x Go Los Angeles Card® with up to 30 included iconic attractions
- 1 x Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood admission ticket
- 1 x 12-month Qantas Club membership with access to their Los Angeles Business Lounge, where you can huddle around the communal fireplace and enjoy a Neil Perry designed menu with a Californian twist
And if you’re keen to hang onto the four comprehensive modules and stay up-to-date on the upgrades and revamps of the snazzy airport, be sure to grab them all here:
A big thanks to every agent who entered the comp, and all the weekly winners who took home the glam American Tourister cabin luggage:
- Week 1 – Kate Robinson Hallahan from Infinity Holidays NSW
- Week 2 – Cassandra Zayonce from TravelManagers, QLD
- Week 3 – Kim Scurr from Your Travel and Cruise NSW
- Week 4 – Sharee Mitchell from Travelrite International