It’s that time of year again, folks! Find out who’s hot, who’s not and who to make friends with, in a bid to secure a spot as a finalist.
The AFTA list of 2019 National Travel Industry Award (NTIA) nominees was released this morning and voting commences at 9am tomorrow morning.
AFTA has released the full list here, so have a peruse and see if you made the cut!
This year’s voted categories include:
- Cat 18 – Best Domestic Airline
- Cat 19 – Best Airline International – On Line
- Cat 20 – Best Airline International – Off Line
- Cat 21 – Best Cruise Operator – Domestic Deployment
- Cat 22 – Best Cruise Operator – International Deployment
- Cat 26 – Best Car / Campervan Rental Operator
- Cat 27 – Best Tourist Office International
- Cat 31 – Best Agency Support Service
- Cat 35 – Best Hotel / Resort Group
Finalists will be announced on Monday 20 May, and the judging period for finalists entering submission or judged categories is Wednesday 12 – Friday 21 June.
Got a burning question? Contact email@example.com for more information.